Skip To Main Content

Request for Change in Bus Service

Parents or community members may make requests to the District to change bus service. All requests will be submitted in writing to the Transportation Supervisor using the “Request for Change in Bus Service” form here. Please return the form by mail or fax to the Transportation Department.

Transportation Department
19605 104th St. E.
Bonney Lake, WA 98391
(253) 891-6400
(253) 891-6415 Fax

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.