READY! For Kindergarten
READY! for Kindergarten is a free program that offers age-appropriate targets, training and tools for parents and caregivers of children birth to age five that ensure success in school. These classes are typically funded for school districts, foundations and community organizations.
Ready! for Kindergarten Spring Registration is now open!Register online at https://www.
Classes will be held in-person* and via Zoom. Please watch for a zoom link to be sent prior to the class if you register for an online session.
If you attend an in-person session, tool kits will be picked up at your session. For those who attend online sessions, tool kits will be ordered and ready for pick up after your class session. Your class facilitator will provide you with the details at the end of your session.
If you are new to the Ready! for Kindergarten program, orientation will be held from 6:00-6:30 pm the evening of your session. New families are required to attend this one time only orientation. If you signed up for an online session, a link will be emailed to you prior to the orientation. For those who sign up for online sessions arrangements to pick up your Ready! class binder before your scheduled Ready! for Kindergarten class session will be shared with you via email.
Spring Ready! Dates:
Monday, May 17th from 6:30 - 8:00 PM at Donald Eismann Elementary*
Wednesday, May 19th from 6:30 - 8:00 PM at Maple Lawn Elementary*
Tuesday, May 25th from 6:30 - 8:00 PM online (Zoom)
*District Health and Safety protocols must be followed for in-person sessions on May 17th and May 19th!
All attendees and facilitators must wear a mask, social distance 6 feet apart, sanitize & temperature taken upon entry, and attestation completed prior to entry.
Childcare requirements: students (3-11) must wear a mask*, social distance, sanitize & temperature taken upon entry, and parents fill out attestation session sign in.
First time attendees must attend an orientation session from 6:00-6:30 on the evening of their session. Age level classes are from 6:30-8:00.
Register online at https://www.
Questions? Email Annette Bowen at email@example.com
READY! for Kindergarten is a free program that offers age-appropriate targets, trainings and tools for parents and caregivers of children birth to age five that ensure children success in school. Typically funded for school districts, foundations and community organizations.
- Parents or caregivers attend workshops specific to the age of their child.
- Class recommendation based on their birthdate and the year they will enter kindergarten (Birth to age 1, 1-2 years old, 2-3 years old, 3-4 years old, and 4-5 years old
- Materials and information presented are tailored to the child’s age group. New materials and information provided at each session.
- Multiple dates and locations offered for family convenience.
- If you have multiple children, sign up for two dates or bring an additional adult to attend both workshops
- Spanish class offered for Kindergarten Class of 2022 and 2023
- READY! classes are for parents. One set of handouts and tool kit is provided for each child, but an adult must attend the class to receive the materials. We cannot give you tools for someone else's child. If you have already received a Ready! Bag for your tools, please bring it with you to your session.
- Sumner-Bonney Lake School District provides the READY! program FREE to families within the school district boundaries. Out of district families are required to pay one time $25 fee and $60 EACH class to cover the actual costs of the learning tool kits.
- You can pay the fee at the sign in table by making a check payable to "Sumner/Bonney Lake Education Foundation."