Skip To Main Content

Community Resources

United Way 211: Adults, children or youth needing therapy, substance detox or access to medication can call 211 to be connected to a provider.

Washington Listens: A support program for Washington state residents to call and speak to a support specialist for help in managing elevated stress and cope with changes due to COVID-19. Callers receive support and connection to community resources in their area. Call Washington Listens at 1-833-681-0211.

South Sound 211: Free helpline that connects people facing barriers to hundreds of services and programs including utilities, transportation, behavioral health, housing and employment. The South Sound 211 call center is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 to 4:00 with 24-hour voicemail. To find the resources you need, simply dial 211, call 253-527-4357 or email

South Sound Outreach: Financial, Expenses, Health, Food, School Operation Plans/Meals, Employment and Health Care 

Health Care Authority: Updates for Behavioral Health Providers and Medicaid Clients

Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department 


Northeast Pierce County Resource Guide

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.