Registration is now open. Please register at: https://sumner-wa.finalforms.
The Sumner-Bonney Lake School District partners with FinalForms, an online forms and data management service. FinalForms allows you to complete and sign athletic participation forms for your students. FinalForms saves data from season-to-season and year-to-year, meaning that you will never need to enter the same information twice! FinalForms also pre-populates information wherever possible, for each of your students, saving you time.
You may review your data at any time to verify it is current. You will be required to sign your forms once per year and after any update. It’s vital that you keep your athlete’s information up to date in the system at all times!
We are asking that all parents of athletes use FinalForms. View the Parent Playbook below to learn how to get started. If you require any support during the process, scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Use Support”.
NOTE ON PHYSICALS: Your athlete's physical will show as "expired" until the Athletic Coordinator or their Assistant have reviewed the physical and have entered it into the system.
- Complete the online registration on the FinalForms Platform: https://sumner-wa.finalforms.com/
- Turn in a completed WIAA PPE Physical Form to the school Athletic Office OR upload to the FinalForms platform a copy of this completed/signed physical that certifies that the participant’s physical condition is adequate for the activity or activities in which the student wishes to participate in. This physical examination must be conducted by a medical authority licensed to perform a physical examination: Medical Doctor (MD), Doctor of Osteopathy (DO), Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP), Physician’s Assistant (PA), and Naturopathic Physician. The physical exam shall be valid for up to twenty-four (24) consecutive months, but we recommend an annual physical exam. If the athlete's physical has expired, they will be required to get an updated physical exam prior to being cleared for participation.
- Purchase an ASB card through your school. If your student qualifies for free or reduced meals, it’s possible that fees could be reduced or waived. However, you must check the appropriate box on the Free/Reduced Meal application in order to qualify for these discounts.
- Pay Athletic Participation Fee. The same possible reduction in fee applies as the ASB card above.
- Pay any outstanding fines.
- All athletes who wish to participate in after-school athletics must be covered either by a Student Accident Insurance Program or a separate insurance program. Information on insurance can be obtained on the Sumner-Bonney Lake School District website (Student Insurance), your school’s athletic office and/or the FinalForms registration platform.
- If a student attended a school outside the Sumner-Bonney Lake School District, your student’s last semester report card or current transcript must be submitted to the School Athletic Coordinator or designee.
- Home School, Running Start and Alternative Education students must complete a Home School, Running Start and/or Alternative Education Contract on the FinalForms platform when registering.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for providing accurate information and ensuring that any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department & coaches. Providing false information can result in the athlete being ineligible for interscholastic competition for up to one calendar year!
- Before being eligible for interscholastic competition, students must:
- Meet WIAA requirements by passing at least 5 out of 6 classes, or equivalent. (Seniors on track to graduate and taking less than 5 classes must pass ALL classes.)
- Meet Sumner-Bonney Lake School District requirements by meeting a minimum 2.0 GPA and passing all classes on grades used to determine eligibility.
Athletes not meeting these requirements will not be eligible for interscholastic competition until they have served a suspension and/or are meeting requirements.