School counseling services support students in acquiring the attitude, knowledge and skills that contribute to academic, social/personal and career success. School counselors work in schools to:
Our counseling staff are here for your assistance. The school counselor can be reached by calling the main office.
- Teach skills that help children succeed in school and in their personal life.
- Help resolve problems that interfere with student learning.
- Advocate for children and families and provide referrals for long term counseling.
- Provide privacy of information shared by parents and students in a safe and confidential environment.
- Promote career development.