Application Window and Process
How to apply for Community Scholarships
1. Review the Application Questions so that you are prepared to complete the online application.
2. Review the scholarships offered at your school linked above. Note: Some scholarships have additional essay questions that are required to be answered by the applicant.
3. Complete the Online Community Application Form
4. All completed applications require a letter of recommendation (drop off at Counseling Center).
After you submit your application
After you submit your application, a PDF copy, along with an important email, will arrive in your email box. You will need this copy of your application to complete the application process.
- Submit two printed scholarship applications and two copies of your letter of recommendation to your CIC/ Career Center before February 2023.
- Copies of a current transcript will be provided for you after you turn in your applications and letter of recommendation.
Please check your spam folder if the return email doesn’t arrive in your regular email box. The return email has a copy of your application and additional important information about completing your application.
Additional scholarships from organizations other than the Sumner-Bonney Lake Education Foundation:For more information, call (253) 260-4850.