Application Window and Process
Many local scholarships are available to Bonney Lake and Sumner High School seniors through the Sumner-Bonney Lake Education Foundation (SBLEF).The application window to apply for Community Scholarships is Nov. 30, 2021 - Feb. 19, 2022 (3 pm).Community Scholarships (managed by the SBLEF)
For help in navigating the scholarship applicaton process, please contact your school's career specialist:
How to apply for Community Scholarships
1. Review the Application Questions so that you are prepared to complete the online application.
2. Review the Scholarships offered at your school under the Scholarships tab above. Note: Some scholarships have additional essay questions that are required to be answered by the applicant.
3. Complete the Online Community Application Form
4. All completed applications require a letter of recommendation (drop off at Counseling Center).
After you submit your application
After you submit your application, a PDF copy, along with an important email, will arrive in your email box. You will need this copy of your application to complete the application process.
- Submit two printed scholarship applications and two copies of your letter of recommendation to your CIC/ Career Center before Feb. 22, 2022.
- Copies of a current transcript will be provided for you after you turn in your applications and letter of recommendation.
Please check your spam folder if the return email doesn’t arrive in your regular email box. The return email has a copy of your application and additional important information about completing your application.
Additional scholarships from organizations other than the Sumner-Bonney Lake Education Foundation:
- Bonney Lake High School supplemental scholarship applications
- Sumner High School supplemental scholarship applications