Alternate Way Home Request Form

  • Please use the Alternate Way Home Request Form if your child will be going home from school a different way than he or she normally does.  Every child has their normal way home, although there are days when this changes.  This form helps us streamline the process, ensure all students get where they need to go, and it includes all the information needed.
    Send the form to school with your child on the day that his or her normal way home will change. Please be sure to fill it out completely.  Hard copy forms are available in the school office.  If you'd like a form sent home with your child, call us at (253) 891-4500.