The school will provide coaches with a clearance list. Athletes MUST be cleared prior to participation in any practice or competition. Sumner High School is now offering the convenience of online athletic registration through a partner company, FamilyID, a secure registration platform that provides our families with a way to register and clear athletes for our sports programs.When registered through FamilyID, the system will track all clearance information for each athlete.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER
- Physical Exams: A physical exam must be current within the past 24 months and signed by the physician. If the student's physical expires during the season, they will not be able to play until a new physical exam is received.
- Complete Online Concussion & Sudden Cardiac Arrest Course: The state law requires that student/athletes along with their parent(s)/guardian(s) complete an online concussion course. During registration you will be asked to sign off that you have complete both courses.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration:
- Provide copy of physical; Email Jeff Baines or Jamie Voiles; Fax SHS (253) 891-5585; or bring to SHS in person
- Complete and fill in all required forms in each of the sections online
- Purchase ASB Card ($40)
- Pay athletic participation fee ($80)
- Payments can be made at SHS or online
- Clear all fines
- Confirm clearance in person at SHS Main Office during one of the clearance dates