Sumner School District uses online athletic clearance that provides a convenient way for families to clear athletes almost entirely online! Clearances will run through our partner company called FamilyID; a secure registration platform that provides our families with a user-friendly way to register and clear athletes for our BLHS sports programs.
The website is: FamilyID.com
Online Registration will be available starting - July 30th
When registering through FamilyID, the system will track all clearance information for each athlete.
The 6 Steps to complete are:
- Complete and fill in all forms on FamilyID
- Purchase ASB Card from the Bookkeeper
- Pay athletic participation fee with the Bookkeeper
- Clear all school fines with the Bookkeeper
- Turn in an Athletic Physical to Mr. Radford or Mr. Ferguson in the Main Office or online through FamilyID.
- Get an Athletic Clearance Ticket from Mr. Ferguson in the Main Office
ATHLETES MUST BE CLEARED BEFORE ANY PARTICIPATION
Athletes are considered cleared for participation once they have the clearance ticket. Athletes must turn in the clearance ticket to the Head coach at the first practice the athlete attends, in order to participate/tryout. Coaches will be notified of all cleared athletes prior to the first practice. Students that don’t get cleared before the first day of practice will be delayed in starting.
Fall Athletic Clearance Dates
Clearance: August 13th and 14th
First practice: August 15th
All Other Fall Sports
Clearance: August 13th – 17th
First practice: August 20th
Please go to PCLATHLETICS.ORG to find information on BLHS Panthers Athletic Schedules!