Sumner School District has made a move to online athletic clearances. This new online process will provide a convenient way for families to clear athletes almost entirely online! Clearances will run through our partner company called FamilyID. FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides our families with a user-friendly way to register and clear athletes for our BLHS sports programs. Online Clearances will be available starting Monday, August 1st.
When registered through FamilyID, the system will track all clearance information for each athlete. The 6 Steps to complete are:
- Complete and fill in all forms on FamilyID
- Purchase SY 16-17 ASB Card ($40) from the Bookkeeper
- Pay athletic participation fee with the Bookkeeper
- Clear all school fines with the Bookkeeper
- Turn in an Athletic Physical to Mr. Ferguson in the Main Office or online through FamilyID.
- Get an Athletic Clearance Ticket from Mr. Ferguson in the Main Office
Coaches will be notified of all cleared athletes prior to the first practice. Athletes must be cleared prior to participation in any practice or competition.
fall athletic clearance dates
- Monday, August 15 - Upper Classman
- Tuesday, August 16 - Under Classman
All Other Sports:
- Tuesday, August 16 through Friday, August 21
Please go to SPSL Athletics to find information on BLHS Panther athletic schedules!