High school athletic/activity clearances are processed through FamilyID; a secure registration system that tracks athlete information in a FamilyID profile. To log in, or to create an account, visit https://www.familyid.com/organizations/bonney-lake-high-school.Athletes must complete the required forms and pay all necessary fees before participation. Athletes will not be allowed to participate in any practice until they obtain clearance. Incomplete documentation will not be accepted. Coaches will be notified of all cleared athletes prior to the first practice.
Online Registration will be available starting - Thursday, August 1st, 2019
When registering through FamilyID, the system will track all clearance information for each athlete.
The 6 Steps to complete are:
1. Complete and fill in all forms on FamilyID
2. Purchase SY 19-20 ASB Card from the Bookkeeper (or online)
3. Pay athletic participation fee with the Bookkeeper (or online)
4. Clear all school fines with the Bookkeeper
5. Turn in an Athletic Physical to Mr. Radford or Mr. Ferguson in the Main Office or online through FamilyID.
6. Get an Athletic Clearance Ticket from Mr. Ferguson in the Main Office
Coaches will be notified of all cleared athletes prior to the first practice.
ATHLETES MUST BE CLEARED PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRACTICE OR COMPETITION.
Fall Athletic Clearance Dates
August 19th - 23rd
(Football practice starts Wed. Aug. 21st)
(All Other fall sports start on Mon. Aug. 26th)
Any student that clears after Fri. Aug. 23rd will be required to wait 1 day to participate.
(Fall Athletic Clearances end on Fri. Sept. 13th.)
Please go to PCLATHLETICS.ORG to find information on BLHS Panthers Athletic Schedules!