Online Registration is OPEN
registration site: click here
All items listed below must be completed PRIOR to being cleared to participate in athletics or activities at Bonney Lake High School.
- All online forms and registration completely filled out and submitted.
- Current physical on file at Bonney Lake HS and physical must last through the end of the season.
- Purchase current school year ASB, $40.
- Pay sport specific participation fee:
- Football $120.
- All other sports fees $95.
- Clear all fines.
- Payments and fines will be made to Bonney Lake High School. You do not pay through FinalForms.
- Pay in person with our bookkeeper at BLHS starting Aug. 14
- Card payment made directly with our BLHS bookkeeper, at 253-891-5714, starting Aug. 14
- Online payments can be made as of Aug. 1st, at https://wa-sumner.intouchrecei...
- Check with Matt Ferguson, the BLHS Athletic Assistant to ensure that all steps have been completed.
Clearances will begin on August 14th.
All clearance steps must be complete in order to receive the clearance slip. Clearance slips are picked up from Mr. Ferguson in Student Services and turned in to the head coach on the first day of the season.
Failure to be properly cleared will result in a student-athlete being classified ineligible and not allowed to practice and/or participate in the sport or activity, until properly cleared. Being ineligible might delay the athlete's ability to begin practices or tryouts on time.