High school athletic/activity clearances are processed through FamilyID; a secure registration system that tracks athlete information in a FamilyID profile. To log in, or to create an account, visit https://www.familyid.com/organizations/bonney-lake-high-school.Athletes must complete the required forms and pay all necessary fees before participation. Athletes will not be allowed to participate in any practice until they obtain clearance. Incomplete documentation will not be accepted. Coaches will be notified of all cleared athletes prior to the first practice.Fall Online Registration will be available starting - August 1st, 2021
All items listed below must be completed PRIOR to being cleared to participate in athletics or activities at Bonney Lake High School.
- All online forms and registration completely filled out and submitted through FamilyID.
- Current physical on file at Bonney Lake HS and physical must last through the end of the season.
- Purchase current school year ASB, $40.
- Pay sport specific participation fee. (Football $120, all other sports are $95)
- Clear or pay all school district fines.
- Payments and fines will be made to Bonney Lake High School. You do not pay through FamilyID.
- Card payment made directly with our BLHS bookkeeper, 253-891-5714
- Online payments made at https://wa-sumner.intouchrecei...
- Check with Matt Ferguson, the BLHS Athletic Assistant to ensure that all steps have been completed.
Failure to be properly cleared will result in the student-athlete being classified ineligible and not allowed to practice until properly cleared. Being ineligible might delay the athlete's ability to begin practices or tryouts on time.
The school will be open starting Monday August 16th. At that time, students can pay fines or fees in person with the bookkeeper and receive their clearance slip from Mr. Ferguson in the main office. All clearance steps must be complete in order to receive the clearance slip. Clearance slips are turned in to the head coach on the first day of the season.
Football practice starts on August 18th
All other fall sports begin on August 23rd
Athletes must receive their clearance slip by 3pm on Friday August 20th in order to begin practice on Monday August 23rd.
Please contact our head coaches for practices or tryout information.
Fall Athletic Clearance Dates:
August 16, 2021 - September 10, 2021
Please go to BLHS Athletics to find information on BLHS Panthers Athletic Schedules!