High school athletic/activity clearances are processed through a secure online registration system that tracks athlete information.Athletes must complete the required forms and pay all necessary fees before participating. Athletes will not be allowed to participate in any practice until they obtain clearance. Incomplete documentation will not be accepted. Coaches will be notified of all cleared athletes prior to the first practice.Fall Online Registration will be available starting - August 1st, 2022
All items listed below must be completed PRIOR to being cleared to participate in athletics or activities at Bonney Lake High School.
- All online forms and registration completely filled out and submitted through the online registration platform.
- Current physical on file at Bonney Lake HS and physical must last through the end of the season.
- Purchase current school year ASB, $40.
- Pay sport specific participation fee. (Football $120, all other sports are $95)
- Clear or pay all school district fines.
- Payments and fines will be made to Bonney Lake High School. You do not pay through the online registration platform.
- Card payment is made directly with our BLHS bookkeeper, 253-891-5714 or in person, starting August 15th.
- Online payments available August 1st at https://wa-sumner.intouchrecei...
- Check with Matt Ferguson, the BLHS Athletic Assistant, to ensure that all steps have been completed.
Failure to be properly cleared will result in the student-athlete being classified as ineligible and not allowed to practice until properly cleared. Being ineligible might delay the athlete's ability to begin practices or tryouts on time.
The school will be open starting Monday August 15th. At that time, students can pay fines or fees in person with the bookkeeper and receive their clearance slip from Mr. Ferguson in the main office. All clearance steps must be completed in order to receive the clearance slip. Clearance slips are given to the athlete, who will then turn it in to the head coach on the first day of the season.
Football practice starts on August 17th
All other fall sports begin on August 22nd
Athletes must receive their clearance slip by 3pm on Friday August 19th in order to begin practice on Monday August 22nd.
Please contact our head coaches for practices or tryout information.
Fall Athletic Clearance Dates:
August 15, 2022 - September 9, 2022
Please go to BLHS Athletics to find information on BLHS Panthers Athletic Schedules!
Consent to share eligibility information for reduced fees
Families who qualify for free or reduced lunch may be eligible for waived fees to participate in extracurricular school programs and reduced fees for eligible curricular fees, such as:
- Sports/Athletic Fees
- ASB Cards
- Field Trips
- Club Fees
- Chromebook Assurance
- Choir/Band Activity Fees
- ASB Event Tickets
- Extra-Curricular Event Family Entry Fee
By signing this form, you agree to the release of the student(s) Free & Reduced eligibility status and allow the district to waive
or reduce the school program fees indicated above.
FORM: Consent to Share Eligibility Information for other School Programs