In the interest in student safety, families are reminded of a few very important things as we start the school year.
- Special dismissal requests/changes need to be made before 2:30. Please make arrangements with the office before that time so we can make the necessary arrangements.
- If you are dropping students off in the morning, please do not stop in the yellow zone.
- Breakfast is at 8:00 a.m.
- Doors open to classrooms at 8:15 a.m.
- Our late bell rings at 8:25 a.m. Students should be in classes ready to learn at this time.
- Wednesday – Late start begins at 10:00 a.m., breakfast is at 9:30 a.m., Doors open to classrooms at 9:45 a.m.