We've created our Facebook page to be an informal, quick information source about our school district. We welcome your participation and look forward to interacting with you here.
Sumner-Bonney Lake School District Facebook accounts are set up to allow users to comment on posts. Users cannot create a “new” post, add pictures or tag individuals in pictures.
All posts and comments are Public Record and as such are subject to Public Records laws.
In using social media, be aware; all posts and comments are Public Record and as such are subject to Public Record laws. Take caution, if you do not want your comment and subsequent identifying information released in response to a public-records request.
- The purpose of this site is to celebrate and share information on specific school district topics of interest. It is not intended to be a public forum. Comments posted to this site will be monitored. We welcome your thoughts and comments and look forward to what you have to say. However, the district reserves the right to delete comments that Break the law or encourage others to do so. This includes respecting copyright and fair use laws. If you are talking about somebody else’s work, reference this or the person, and where possible include a link.
- Contain abusive or inappropriate language or statements. This includes remarks that are hateful as well as those that contain obscenities or are sexually explicit.
- Easily identify students and/or staff in defamatory, abusive, or generally negative terms.
- Do not show proper consideration for others’ privacy or are considered likely to offend or provoke others – i.e. don’t pick fights or goad others into inflammatory debates.
- Are spam – i.e. repeatedly posting the same comment or comments that are simply advertising/promoting a service or product. If you wouldn’t want to receive it yourself, don’t post it.
- Are political in nature.
The District reserves the right to block individuals who do not abide by these guidelines.
Commercial advertising content on this site is not controlled or endorsed by the Sumner-Bonney Lake School District.
If you have a question or would like to report an inappropriate comment for us to review, email email@example.com.