READY! For Kindergarten
READY! for Kindergarten is a free program that offers age-appropriate targets, trainings and tools for parents and caregivers of children birth to age five that ensure children success in school. Typically funded for school districts, foundations and community organizations.
Ready! for Kindergarten Winter Registration is now open!Register online at https://www.
readyforkindergarten.org/ sumnerClasses will be held virtually via zoom. Please watch for a zoom link to be sent prior to the class you register for.Tool kits will be ordered and ready for pick up after your class session. Your class facilitator will provide you with the details at the end of your session.If you are new to Ready!, Orientation will be held on Thursday, Feb. 18, 6:00-6:30pm via zoom. This link is posted on the registration website and will be emailed to you prior to the Orientation.We will make arrangements to pick up your Ready! class binder before your scheduled Ready! for Kindergarten class session.Ready! Dates:Orientation for new families:Thursday, February 18, 6-6:30pm via zoomClass Sessions:Wednesday, February 24 6:30-8:00pm*Thursday, February 25 6:30-8:00pmWednesday, March 3 6:30-8:00pmAll sessions will be held via zoom. Please watch for a link to come.*Spanish Session offered tooRegister online at https://www. readyforkindergarten.org/ sumnerQuestions? Email Annette Bowen at email@example.comREADY! for Kindergarten is a free program that offers age-appropriate targets, trainings and tools for parents and caregivers of children birth to age five that ensure children success in school. Typically funded for school districts, foundations and community organizations.
First time attendees will attend an orientation session from 6:00-6:30. Age level classes are from 6:30-8:00.
- Parents or caregivers attend workshops specific to the age of their child.
- Class recommendation based on their birthdate and the year they will enter kindergarten (K Class of 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, and 2024)
- Materials and information presented are tailored to the child’s age group. New materials and information provided at each session.
- Multiple dates and locations offered for family convenience.
- If you have multiple children, sign up for two dates or bring an additional adult to attend both workshops.
- Spanish class offered for Kindergarten Class of 2020 and 2021 at Early Learning Center Workshops
- READY! classes are for parents. One set of handouts and tool kit is provided for each child, but an adult must attend the class to receive the materials. We cannot give you tools for someone else's child. We suggest bringing a bag with you as you will be unwrapping and using the tools in class and we don't want you to lose any pieces!
- Sumner-Bonney Lake School District provides the READY! program FREE to families within the school district boundaries. Out of district families are required to pay one time $25 fee and $60 EACH class to cover the actual costs of the learning tool kits.
- You can pay the fee at the sign in table by making a check payable to "Sumner/Bonney Lake Education Foundation."