READY! For Kindergarten
Spring 2020: Make Up Session Registration Open
Registration for spring make up session is now open for current 3-4 and 4-5 Ready! Families Only. All other sessions will return: Fall (November 2020) , WInter (February 2021), and Spring (April 2021). This free program for parents and caregivers of children birth to age five provides tools for preparing children for kindergarten. Learn important information specific to your child's age on how they learn and grow, and receive essential tools and activities to make learning easy and fun.
Spring Make-Up Session 2020 Offered Virtually:
Wednesday, July 22 Via Zoom
Zoom directions, invitation link, and powerpoint notes will be emailed to you prior to the virtual session.
Age-level classes for 3-4 and 4-5 sessions will be held from 6:30-8 p.m.Register online at https://www.readyforkindergarten.org/sumner
Questions? Email Annette Bowen at email@example.com
First time attendees will attend an orientation session from 6:00-6:30. Age level classes are from 6:30-8:00.
- Parents or caregivers attend workshops specific to the age of their child.
- Class recommendation based on their birthdate and the year they will enter kindergarten (K Class of 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, and 2024)
- Materials and information presented are tailored to the child’s age group. New materials and information provided at each session.
- Multiple dates and locations offered for family convenience.
- If you have multiple children, sign up for two dates or bring an additional adult to attend both workshops.
- Spanish class offered for Kindergarten Class of 2020 and 2021 at Early Learning Center Workshops
- READY! classes are for parents. One set of handouts and tool kit is provided for each child, but an adult must attend the class to receive the materials. We cannot give you tools for someone else's child. We suggest bringing a bag with you as you will be unwrapping and using the tools in class and we don't want you to lose any pieces!
- Sumner-Bonney Lake School District provides the READY! program FREE to families within the school district boundaries. Out of district families are required to pay one time $25 fee and $60 EACH class to cover the actual costs of the learning tool kits.
- You can pay the fee at the sign in table by making a check payable to "Sumner/Bonney Lake Education Foundation."