Find order forms here:
- Epipen order form
- Asthma medication order form
- Asthma history form
- General medication at school order form
- Request for special diet accommodations
- Authorization for release of medical information (English/Spanish/Ukrainian/Russian)
Medication at school policy:
- The district cannot administer any medications (prescription or over the counter) without a medication at school order completed and signed by the health care provider and the parent/guardian.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for providing the unexpired medication in the original labeled packaging.
- No more than 20 doses of a controlled substance will be stored on campus.
- Students may self-carry a medication at school (most commonly an inhaler) if their medication at school order specifically states that the student is authorized to do so by their health care provider.
- References: RCW 28A.210.260, SBLSD Board Policy No. 3416P
Medication at school orders must be renewed for each school year.