The Aerospace Manufacturing Pathway is a good program for students interested in high demand, high
wage jobs in the Manufacturing industry.
- Obtain Core Plus certification using the Boeing Company’s manufacturing curriculum.
- Interview with Boeing for entry-level jobs and internships.
- Earn college credits which can be applied directly into partner college programs.
- Meet 3rd year Science requirements.
This pathway is a great fit for students who...
- Enjoy projects where they work with their hands and use tools.
- Enjoy learning by designing, assembling and fixing things.
- Feel comfortable in a shop environment.
- Have an attention to detail and precision in their work.
- Are interested in getting a manufacturing or construction job right after high school or continuing education in engineering.
If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.