Hospitality and Tourism
The Hospitality and Tourism (previously called Culinary Arts) Pathway is a good program for students interested in the food industry where they can prepare and present various culinary dishes.
- Obtain state food handlers permit.
- Learn by preparing appetizers, entrees and dessert menu items.
- Participate in planning and providing catering projects and activities.
- Earn college credits which can be applied directly into partner college programs.
This pathway is great for students who...
- Enjoy being creative, expressive and imaginative.
- Enjoy cooking and learning by working with their hands.
- Have an attention to detail and precision in their work.
If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.