The Information Technology/STEM (previously called Computer Science and Engineering) Pathway is a good program for students interested in using math, science and technology to solve problems.
- Use tools, software and equipment used in the Engineering and Computer Science field.
- Participate in skill challenges through First Robotics or Skills USA clubs.
- Earn college credits which can be applied directly into partner college programs.
- Meet Art, 3rd Year Math and/or Science requirements for select courses.
This pathway is great for students who...
- Are curious and desire to figure out why and how things work.
- Enjoy using math, science and technology to solve problems and improve their world.
- Enjoy designing and building things.
- Enjoy developing and analyzing various solutions to problems.
- Are interested in continuing their education in Engineering, Computer Science or other related STEM fields.
If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.