Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources
The Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources (formerly called Agricultural & Environmental Science) Pathway is a good program for students interested in the study and care of plants, animals, food, agriculture and the environment.
- Grow and maintain plants in a working greenhouse facility.
- Learn and apply common veterinary skills, clinical procedures and practices.
- Learn about the wide range of careers within the Agricultural and Environmental Science industries.
- Earn college credits which can be applied directly into partner college programs.
- Meet 3rd Year Science requirements in some classes.
This pathway is great for students who...
- Get satisfaction from helping people, animals and/or the environment.
- Enjoy dealing with unpredictable situations or problems that aren’t easily solved.
- Like listening and working with others who have differing viewpoints.
If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.