Free Meals for Any Child 18 and Younger
Due to a waiver from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, school districts are able to serve meals to any child age 18 or under for free! Our Grab-and-Go Curbside meal service is available at seven locations Monday through Friday on scheduled school days. Meal pickup will be from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. One lunch and one breakfast will be packaged together. Parents and guardians may pick up meals without children present.
Curbside Grab-and-Go Meal Sites | Monday-Friday | 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Bonney Lake Elementary: 18715 80th St E (Bonney Lake)
- Daffodil Valley Elementary: 1509 Valley Ave (Sumner)
- Donald Eismann Elementary: 13802 Canyon View Blvd E (Bonney Lake)
- Emerald Hills Elementary: 19515 S Tapps Dr E (Bonney Lake)
- Liberty Ridge Elementary: 12202 209th Ave Ct E (Bonney Lake)
- Mountain View Middle School: 10921 199th Ave Ct E (Bonney Lake)
- Sumner High School: 1707 Main St (Sumner)
Lunch and breakfast are bagged together. Most lunch entrees will be served hot and ready to eat.
- Lunch includes a student favorite entree such as Chicken Nuggets & Tater Tots, Cheeseburger,
Cheese Breadsticks, Corndogs or Chicken Burger. The daily item may vary by site.
- Breakfast items include Cereal, Donut Bars, Waffles or Oatmeal Bars.
- Also in the bag: Fruits, Vegetables, Milks and Condiments
Special dietary needs
We may accommodate students with special dietary needs. Please contact the Child Nutrition office
for more information at (253) 891-6450.
Free or Reduced-Price Meal Applications
Although qualification for Free or Reduced-Price meals is not needed to obtain free meals at this time, that could
change later this year. It is a good idea to update your application from last year or apply if you feel your family
would qualify. It also may provide your children reduced fees or other benefits. Please apply online through
Family Access or pick up an application at a meal service site. Please call the Child Nutrition office at (253) 891-6450 with questions.