Become a School Bus Driver
The Sumner-Bonney Lake School District is hiring bus drivers for the 2021-22 school year. Through our comprehensive training program, become a CDL licensed driver and a valuable member of our driving team.
- Pay starts at $23.28 per hour
- $2,000 incentive for new drivers in the 21-22 school year
- Training provided: District pays for licenses and certifications
- Flexible hours: Great for entrepreneurs, commercial drivers, parents and retirees
- Flexible shifts: Work same days as school calendar. No weekends or summers
- Benefits eligible: Full medical, dental and vision coverage
Our drivers must meet the following federal, state and district requirements:
- 21 years old or older
- Good driving record for the past 5 year
- Pass a background check
- Drug free
- Dependable and flexible
- Enjoy working with children
Driving a school bus is a vital part of ensuring a child’s success in school. Apply now to join our dedicated team of bus drivers today!