Get Involved: Community and Business Partners
Our community and business partners offer invaluable talent, time and treasure to our district.
Volunteering helps create a supportive and welcoming environment in schools. You have the opportunity to be a positive role model in the life of a student. By contributing your time and talent, you can show students that education is something to be valued and should be taken seriously. Volunteers promote a positive attitute in the school.
Share your time and talent…
- On a program specific Career & Technical Education advisory committee
- Volunteer to speak in the classroom or at a career day, if you have a field of expertise that you'd like to share
- Mentor students
- Organize or assist with a specific club or interest group (check out the activities section on the school’s webpage)
- Sew costumes or build sets for theatrical and musical productions
- Hold a workshop for students in trade or technical programs
- Spend some time with a specific club or interest group (ask the teacher who sponsors the group)
- Supervise or judge experiments and presentations