Mission & Goals
To educate, strengthen and support children and families.We provide a variety of services that focus on empowerment and enable families to become self-sufficient, active and contributing members of our society.
- Support children and strengthen family units
- Empower families to become self-sufficient and successful
- Increase community support for children and families
- Enhance parenting skills through education
PROGRAMS & SERVICESWe offer a variety of programs and services to the community.
- Parent Support Groups
- Parenting Classes
- Home Visits
- Intervention Services and Resources
- Services in Spanish
- Family Events
- Sewing Classes
- Sumner-Bonney Lake School District
- City of Sumner
- City of Bonney Lake
- Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department and Family Support Partnership
- Good Samaritan Behavioral Healthcare
- OSPI-McKinney-Vento Title X Homeless Education Grant to Sumner-Bonney Lake School District
- Local churches
- Community businesses
- Dedicated families, volunteers and contributors
WORKING TOGETHER TO HELP
- Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department: Public Health Nurses who support families and the community through home visits, education and support groups.
- Good Samaritan Behavioral Healthcare: Readiness-to-Learn Program – provides family support and advocacy services through referrals from local elementary schools. Also, offers Triple P and PFR support services to families with children from birth to 12 years of age. Facilitates educational programs and provides home visits.
- Bilingual Services offered to families at the Family Support Center
- McKinney Vento Coordinator/Sumner-Bonney Lake School District
- Center Coordinator/Sumner-Bonney Lake School District
- Drug-Free Communities Coordinator/Sumner-Bonney Lake School District
- Dedicated Parents and Volunteers