The Technology Department oversees the projects funded by the voter approved Technology/Capital Levy. Working closely with Instructional Services, the levy will:
- increase the number of mobile devices at each school, improving the student to computer ratio;
- increase the curricular tools and online educational resources to schools;
- support school/home connections with improved district/school/classroom websites; online access to student information, grades, and resources;
- provide professional development and technical support;
- upgrade infrastructure to meet electrical needs; and
- replace aging staff computers.