You are now able to pay student fees and fines online. Login to Family Access, click the menu in the upper right, then click online payments.
Online Meal PaymentsConsider using the online payment system through Family Access to add money to your child's account. You may also call the Child Nutrition Office at (253) 891-6450 to add money over the phone with a debit or credit card. This helps the lines move quicker and gives the student less opportunity to lose or misplace the money.
- Login to Family Access
- Select "Food Service" from the "General Information" menu on the left
- View balance and select "Make Online Payment"
- Enter payment amount and select "Pay with RevTrak"
- Verify the payment amount and select "Go to Checkout"
- If you are a new customer, select "I am a new customer" and enter your e-mail address. If you are a returning customer, select "I am a returning customer" and enter your e-mail address and password.
- Select sign in
- Enter your billing information, payment information and create a password
- Use your MasterCard or Visa (debit or credit card)
- Verify information for accuracy and select "Complete Order"
- Payment will be processed and receipt can be viewed and printed. There is a $0.75 per transaction fee.
Payments made through Family Access will immediately be posted to your child's food service account. A $0.75 fee will be applied at checkout for the convenience of making your online payment.Lost your password or login? Please contact the school office for assistance.
Regular Price Reduced Price Adult Price Breakfast $2.00 Free $2.75 Lunch $3.25 Free (K-3) / $0.40 (4-5) $4.50
Frequently Asked Questions
Click the "Your Students" button. Select a student from your list. On the right of the page, select "View Open Fines" from the list of links. Click the checkboxes of the fines you'd like to pay, and click the "Pay Selected Fines" button. The fines you have chosen will be added to your shopping cart.
Click the "Your Students" button. Select a student from your list. On the right of the page, select "View Athletics & Activities" from the list of links. From here you will be taken to a list of athletics and activities for which your student is eligible. If your student is missing any required forms, you can print them out by clicking on the "View Requirements" link. Print out the forms, fill them in, and turn them in to the school.
Click the "Your Account" text link at the very top of every page. This will take you to a form which is filled in with the information you submitted when you signed up (or from the information received from the School District website). Change any information and click the "Update Account Information" button.
Click the "Your Students" button. Select a student from your list. On the right of the page, select "View receipt ledger" or "View fine/fee ledger" from the list of links. This will open a pop-up window listing all fines or all receipts for the selected student. Click the "Print This Report" text link at the top to print out the fine/fee or receipt ledger.
Click the "Your Students" button. Select a student from your list. On the right of the page, select "Products available to Your Student" from the list of links. This will take you to a page displaying only products available to the selected student.
If your card has been declined, please ensure that:
• your credit card is either a Visa or Mastercard credit or debit card. Note: bank cards and check guarantee cards are not accepted.
• your card has an expiration date of the current month or later
• your credit card number has been entered correctly (no dashes or spaces)
• the address associated with the card matches the address you've entered into the form
• the 3-digit security code on the back of your card is entered correctly