All families who wish to apply for reduced or free meals with the Sumner School District are encouraged to fill out an application at anytime during the school year. A new application must be completed at the beginning of each school year. Applications are available at all school locations. Once an application is completed properly it will not be necessary to complete a new application during the school year.
- List all children attending Sumner School District
- If receiving food stamps or TANF benefits list the case number in the space provided
- List all household members and their incomes (benefits are based on size of the household and combined income)
- Provide a signature, social security number, address and phone number
- Please fill out all forms in ink
PRINTABLE APPLICATION FORMS
APPLY FOR FREE OR REDUCED MEALS ONLINE
Families may now apply online for free or reduced meals in Family Access. When you submit an application for free or reduced meals, the information you provide is confidential and is only seen by the Food Service department. Access to the Applications tab may vary by the school that your child attends, however you only need to fill out one application that includes all members of your family.
Below are instructions for completing the online application for Free or Reduced Meals. Click on the link below to view the full instructions. Instructions will automatically open in a new browser window to allow you to make changes or enter information into Family Access while viewing the instructions.
Please contact the Child Nutrition Services Office at (253) 891-6450 if you have questions regarding the free and reduced price meal program application.