You are now able to pay for student meals, fees and fines online.
To pay for a student's fees or fines, follow the instructions under Online Fees & Fines Payments below.
To pay for a student's meals, follow the instructions below Online Meal Payments below.
Online Fees & Fines Payments
To pay for a student's fees or fines, click here and follow the login instructions.
Need help? Click here for Frequently Asked Questions.
Online Meal Payments
Consider using the online payment system through Family Access to add money to your child's account. You may also call the Child Nutrition Office at (253) 891-6450 to add money over the phone with a debit or credit card. This helps the lines move quicker and gives the student less opportunity to lose or misplace the money.
- Login to Family Access
- Select "Food Service" from the "General Information" menu on the left
- View balance and select "Make Online Payment"
- Enter payment amount and select "Pay with RevTrak"
- Verify the payment amount and select "Go to Checkout"
- If you are a new customer, select "I am a new customer" and enter your e-mail address. If you are a returning customer, select "I am a returning customer" and enter your e-mail address and password.
- Select sign in
- Enter your billing information, payment information and create a password
- Use your MasterCard or Visa (debit or credit card)
- Verify information for accuracy and select "Complete Order"
- Payment will be processed and a receipt can be viewed and printed. There is a $0.75 per transaction fee.
Payments made through Family Access will immediately be posted to your child's food service account. A $0.75 fee will be applied at checkout for the convenience of making your online payment.Lost your password or login? Please contact the school office for assistance.