The school’s health room staff provides the following health services.
- Immediate and temporary care of students who may become ill or injured
- Medication Administration
- Health Referrals
- Hearing and Vision
- Management of Health and Immunization Records
CONTACT THE SCHOOL HEALTH ROOM STAFF WHEN:
- You want information about health care services in the community
- You need assistance obtaining dental or vision care for your child
- You need assistance obtaining a referral to a health care provider
- A change occurs in your child’s health or when a medication must be taken at school
- A communicable disease/concern occurs
- A health problem might be a community health issue
- Your child’s attendance starts to change
For further information regarding medications, health screenings, immunizations, and illness please refer to the school district’s calendar and guide.
If you have any questions please contact the Health Room Staff at your child’s school.