Home of the Spartans
Patience - Kindness - Humility - Respect - Selflessness - Forgiveness - Honesty - Commitment
Avoid Lines at Sumner High Schedule Pickup... Pay Online in Advance
The payment line at schedule pick up is always the longest line. You can skip this line and go to the other areas of the process (spirit gear, pictures, schedules, ASB cards, lockers, etc.) Here is what you need to do:
- Login: Log into Family Access using your ID and Password, on the Sumner School District web site; www.sumnersd.org. In the upper right-hand corner click on District Links. Log into Online Payments using your Family Access user name and password (lowercase). Click on your child's name. Click on Fees, or Fine (A Fee turns into a Fine if not paid by the 10th of each month). Families with fines will have a message regarding their child's fees. Simply click on "View Fines" to see what has been assessed to your child's account.
- Select Items to Purchase: Browse for desired items/fees to purchase. Most students at schedule pick up pay for ASB Fee, Yearbook Fee, and Spirit Gear (this year we have a T-shirt, sweatshirt, Beanie, Lanyard, and Car Window Decal). Select "Add." The processing fee will be added to give you the exact amount for payment. To purchase items for another student simply click "Your Family" at the top. NOTE: Picture Fee’s can only be paid at the school, but you can proceed to the picture line to do this and do not need to wait in the big line in front of the school.
- Print Receipt: Print your receipt and bring to school on your assigned schedule pick up date and time.
When you arrive at school you can bypass the big line and go straight to the main office where you can show your receipt. If you have difficulties logging in or with the system please contact Val Reich at the SSD Business office at (253) 891-6013.
Spartan Schedule Pickup Days
Students take photo ID, pay fees, lockers, clearance cards, order Yearbooks, purchase ASB cards, spirit gear, pay fines.
August 25: Seniors, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
August 25: Juniors 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
August 26: Sophomores 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
August 26: Seniors, Juniors, & Sophomores
3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
August 27: Freshman, 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m., 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
August 27: Freshman Summer Breeze BBQ and 9th grade Parent Orientation, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- ASB: $40
- Annual: $60
- Athletics: $80
Freshmen Summer Breeze BBQ and Parent Orientation
Incoming Freshmen and parents, please consider joining us in the courtyard at Sumner High School on August 27th from 5:30-7:30PM for a free BBQ social and parent orientation. This is a great chance for students and parents alike to connect and become more comfortable with their new school community. Many Spart Crew leaders will also be present to connect with freshmen and help answer any questions they may have. Come get a head start on building relationships and soak in the new reality of being a Spartan! We can't wait to have you on the team!
Family BBQ, 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Freshmen Social, 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
2015-2016 Online clearances are ready to roll for the upcoming year. The online process provides a convenient way for families to clear athletes online. Clearances will run through our partner company called, FamilyID. FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides our families with a user-friendly way to register and clear athletes for our sports programs. When registered through FamilyID, the system will track all clearance information for each athlete.
Items that must be completed are as follows:
- Provide a copy of current physical (physical must be current for duration of season); Physicals may be downloaded on the site; Emailed to Jeff Baines and/or Jamie Voiles; Faxed to SHS at (253) 891-5585 or brought to the SHS Main Office
- Complete and fill in all required forms in each of the sections online
- Purchase 15-16 ASB Card ($40)
- Pay athletic participation fee ($80)
- Payments can be made at SHS or through Family Access and "Touch Base"
- Payment is not associated with FamilyID
- Clear all fines
Coaches will be notified of all cleared athletes prior to the first practice. Athletes MUST be cleared through the SHS Athletic Department prior to participation in any practice or competition.
As a service to our families, we have set up the following dates and times to serve the Spartan Families with "in person" assistance in the clearance process:
- August 13: 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. at SHS Main Office
- August 14:5:00 - 7:00 p.m. at SHS Main Office
- August 17: 3:00 - 6:00 p.m. at SHS Main Office
- August 18: 1:00 - 5:30 p.m. at SHS Main Office
- August 19: 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. at SHS Main Office
- August 20: 3:00 - 6:00 p.m. at SHS Main Office
- August 21: 3:00 - 7:00 p.m. at SHS Main Office
- November 4: Before/After School & Lunch
- November 5: Before/After School & Lunch
- November 6: Before/After School & Lunch
- November 9: Before/After School & Lunch
- November 10: Before/After School & Lunch
- November 12: Before/After School & Lunch
- November 13: Before/After School & Lunch
- February 22: Before/After School & Lunch
- February 23: Before/After School & Lunch
- February 24: Before/After School & Lunch
- February 25: Before/After School & Lunch
- February 26: Before/After School & Lunch
* On the first day of practice for each
District Office Summer Hours
The District Administration building is open during the summer months and available to assist students and families with the following services:
New Student Registration
Paying Student Fines
Summer hours are 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m., or by calling (253) 891-6000 for an appointment. Beginning August 10 regular business hours of 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. will resume.
News and Announcements:
Student Activity Information:
- August 25-27: SHS Student Check-In Days
- August 27: Freshmen BBQ and Parent Orientation
Sumner High School Events Calendar